|Come and stay with us at the Hidden Hutch in Trewartha, a small hamlet in the Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall|
We run a small guest suite in a detached building at the bottom of our garden. It is a lovely private suite, with its own parking, and a small south-facing garden at the back overlooking the fields, with distant sea views over Portloe. Its a very quiet and private location, suitable for singles and couples, for stays of one or more nights.
- A king sized double bed
- An ensuite wet-room
- An internet connected TV with streaming services
- An outside sitting area with countryside and distant sea views
- Tea, coffee and toast making facilities and a mini-fridge
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Close to the South West Coastal Path and cycling routes
There are two pubs nearby in Portloe and Veryan for eating out, two shops in Veryan and Bessy Beneath and the excellent Da Bara Bakery for breakfast and lunch at nearby Ruan Lanihorne.
For more details, see our listing and booking information at airbnb.
The Hidden Hutch
At Dowrick Cottage, Trewartha, Veryan, Truro, Cornwall, TR25QJ