|Come and stay with us at the Hidden Hutch in Trewartha, a small hamlet in the Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall|
We run a small guest suite in a detached building at the bottom of our garden. It is a lovely private suite, with its own parking, and a small south-facing garden at the back overlooking the fields, with distant sea views over Portloe. Its a very quiet and private location, suitable for singles and couples.
- A king sized double bed
- An ensuite wet-room
- An internet connected TV with streaming services
- Fast wifi and desk
- An outside sitting area with countryside and distant sea views
- Tea and coffee making facilities, a mini-fridge, microwave and BBQ available on request
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Close to the South West Coastal Path, cycling routes and Carne Beach
- Convenient parking by the front door
There are two pubs nearby in Portloe and Veryan for eating out, two shops in Veryan and Bessy Beneath, the excellent Da Bara Bakery for breakfast and lunch at nearby Ruan Lanihorne and the new Sam's on the Roseland outside diner open all day and early evenings in Ruan Lanihorne. Plus lots more eating out options and activities available in nearby Portscatho and St Mawes.
For more details, see our listing and booking information at airbnb.
The Hidden Hutch
At Dowrick Cottage, Trewartha, Veryan, Truro, Cornwall, TR25QJ